PDA

View Full Version : Shooting event

critter99
09-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Hello All,
WWCCA will be hosting two Airgun Open House Events this fall on Sunday, September 20th and October 18th from 9AM to 2PM with open registration from 9AM to 12 Noon. Please see attached advertisement.
Field Target Shooters: this setup will be very similar to our Fun Shoots hosted in the past, however we will add as many FT Lanes as possible along with plenty of paper targets to assist in sighting in your distances.
These two events are a kickoff into the 2016 season and also a reintroduction of Airgun and it's many disciplines to the membership of WWCCA and public as well. The 2016 season will include regular field target events.
I am officially back as Airgun Chairman after a long and break that was needed for family commitments. What the 2016 season will actually look like is still undecided, but of course Field Target will remain to be the focus. With that said, I look forward to hearing comments and suggestions.

Thanks and I hope to see you at the range.

FYI... Rumor has it that a ground hog (target) has made a home at the 55 yard line and stands inside the dark entrance to it's burrow.

Dan Del Proposto
Airgun Chairman
ddelprop@comcast.net
(734) 459-4685

http://wwcca.com/wp/airgun/

6700 Napier Rd | PO Box 701009 | Plymouth, MI 48170 | 734-453-9843