Air Gun Forums
Home | About Us | Contact Us
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Sponsors:
Left Advertisement

becomeasponsor
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air gun Alley » Germany's finest » Huntington Beach Beeman R7 .20

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2021, 09:09 PM   #1
SteveP
Member
 
SteveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 68
Default Huntington Beach Beeman R7 .20

The back story: girlfriend saw me looking at a Beeman R7 .20 on PA a year or so back and asked if I wanted one. Said yep, someday. For our 2 year anniversary, she handed me a card and inside was money with a handwritten note to say she wanted to get it for me and would add until there was enough. Fast forward a couple months when I spotted one on Ebay. She asked if it was the same rifle and I said yeah, but it's an auction, I'll hafta bid and she grinned and said go for it. Last day of the auction, we sat watching and when my bid got beat, she says that ain't right, get out of that chair, this guy is about to lose.
I learned a couple things that day, 1: she can cuss as good as any sailor, I know, I was one and 2: she hates losing...lol. When the dust settled, she won and a week later, I took delivery of a new to me Huntington Beach Beeman R7 .20 caliber.

Ran 4 different pellets over the chrony in 10 shot strings:
-H&N FTT's: Average 554, ES 11, SD 3, 7.78 fpe
-JSB Exact: Average 497, ES 20, SD 6, 7.53 fpe
-H&N Spitzkugel: Average 585, ES 21, SD 6, 8.33 fpe
-Predator Polymags: Average 488, ES 17, SD 5, 6.88 fpe

Already knew I was going to scope it, my eyes just don't see well enough for open sights and it now wears a Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO scope that as far as I'm concerned is perfect for it and after getting it dialed in at 20 yards, shot 2-5 shot groups with the FTT's and 2-5 shot groups with the JSB's. FTT's are the top 2 targets, the JSB's are the bottom 2 targets. It's also already been blooded after a four legged grey rat wandered in to my shooting range and was dumb enough to stay but not a pic I can post here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R7-6.jpg
Views:	19699
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	220   Click image for larger version

Name:	R7-7.jpg
Views:	19753
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	221   Click image for larger version

Name:	R7 Target 20 yards.jpg
Views:	19574
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	222   Click image for larger version

Name:	R7 .20 20 yards.jpg
Views:	18694
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	223   Click image for larger version

Name:	R7-1.jpg
Views:	19495
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	224  

__________________
Springers, Gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP. You can see a few here: http://airgunsforum.com/album.php?u=437
SteveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Copyright 2011 Airgunforums.org, All Rights Reserved