currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air gun Alley » Germany's finest » HW95 dressed up

Notices

Old 06-30-2021, 02:29 AM   #1
SteveP

Default HW95 dressed up

Bought the rifle 5 years ago when AoA had the standard stock, no frills version dirt cheap for $299.99.

Kept hearing about a company called Craftsman Vit that does laminated stocks and happens to make them in several colors for the 95/98 rifles. Didn't show the color I really wanted so I emailed asking if it was possible to get one in the color I wanted, he replied yes and after trading several more emails, I paid the man and he went to work.

Fast forward to yesterday and after a couple week trip to get to the US, it showed up at my door. Trip to the hardware store for some stainless steel hardware. Already had both the Hawke Airmax 4-12x40 AO scope and the BKL-263 S double strap rings I planned to use with it and this morning, put it all together.

The color is called Ocean Grey Laminate and it's the first one he's ever made in the color for the 95/98 platform and because it was, he took his own pics to use to advertise that he now does them in the color so if you're looking at his website and see that Ocean Grey for a 95/98, that stock is mine

The website is here and they make stocks for any number of rifles: https://craftsmanvit.com/collections...-custom-stocks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HW95-CV stock 1.jpg
Views:	2440
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	229   Click image for larger version

Name:	HW95-CV stock 2.jpg
Views:	2388
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	230   Click image for larger version

Name:	HW95-CV stock 3.jpg
Views:	2383