Air Gun Forums
Home | About Us | Contact Us
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Sponsors:
Left Advertisement

becomeasponsor
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Announcements » Announcements and Rules » I知 back and I hope you値l be too

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2021, 04:32 PM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
Thumbs up I知 back and I hope you値l be too

Howdy all. I know it痴 been ages but let痴 get this site back on track.

For starters I am looking for some new staff to help. At the very least a few Moderators and possibly An admin.

I値l be touching base with the 登le gang� soon. If you don稚 hear from me chime in here. My memory ain稚 what it used to be.

Thanks and looking forward to chatting with y誕ll again.

Grumpy
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 03:10 AM   #2
SteveP
Member
 
SteveP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 68
Default

dv8eod and myself are in chat at least a couple nights a week, usually after 9:30pm and have been for probly 8-9 months now. Saw you were in chat so I came looking for anything here and found this. Great to see you back, Dave.

Steve
__________________
Springers, Gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP. You can see a few here: http://airgunsforum.com/album.php?u=437
SteveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 05:34 AM   #3
dv8eod
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: SC
Posts: 12
Default

Glad to hear you are back. Really hoping to catch up with you. Me and Steve have been trying to get your attention it seems like forever. Thought I caught up to you at audio karma, but then you disappeared on me.
Welcome home,
dv8eod
dv8eod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 09:26 PM   #4
Clifford
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 86
Default

I’m around. Don’t check this site as often as I could but I still exist.
Clifford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 01:49 AM   #5
Airgun.Sniper
Senior Member
 
Airgun.Sniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Byron Ga
Posts: 110
Default

I still exist was thinking about you guys the other day. Its been a busy one.
__________________
Operator of JWOAdventures
Outdoorsman
Airgun.Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Copyright 2011 Airgunforums.org, All Rights Reserved